YeS..? No..?

Thursday, August 12, 2010

it's a lazy day..woke up kindda early today..haha..took my own sweet time to get online, then get ready to work..


still haven't made my decision yet..on my way to work, called mama again to ask for her opinion..got de same answer frm her (she want's me to decide for my future n go for wut i really want for my career)


can't really think straight rite now..i still need opinion frm some1..babah..called babah n asked for his opinion again..after a long chat, i finally made up my mind to STAY..babah agreed (thanx 4 de advice babah)


reached office early today..smooth traffic =) switch on my pc, read de emails n start doing my work *ops..lupa lak nk call RBC..biar la dulu..haha* a few minutes later there's an incoming call..owh..its Brian *speaking of de devil..hahaha* told him that i'm gonna have to say NO n he wanted to know y..told him dat they counter offered me..i tot dat was it..he still haven't give up..he counter offer me again..an offer that i can't resist (ye ke) *adoii* n finally i said YES but i'll only start after raya..he agreed..weee~ *hopefully i'm doing de rite thing*


so 1 month frm now, goodbye SCOPE n hello RBC =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment