Love is Like Butterfly

Saturday, February 19, 2011
Love is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the
more it eludes you. But if you just let it fly, it will
come to you when you least expect it. Love can
make you happy, but often it hurts, but loves only
special when you give it to someone who is really
worth it. So take your time and choose the best.

To my friends who are NOT SO SINGLE...

Love isn't about becoming somebody
else?s perfect person. It?s about finding someone
who helps you become the best person you can be.

To my friends who are PLAYBOY/PLAYGIRL TYPE...

Never say I love you if you don?t care. Never talk
about feelings if they aren't there. Never touch a
life if you mean to break a heart. Never look in the
eye when all you do is lie. The cruelest thing a guy
can do to a girl is to let her fall in love when he
doesn't intend to catch her fall and it works both
ways.

To my friends who are MARRIED...

Love is not about Its your fault., but I'm sorry..
Not Where are you?, but I'm right here..
Not How could you?, but I understand.. Not I
wish you were., but I'm thankful you are..

To my friends who are ENGAGED...

The true measure of compatibility is not the years
you spent together but how good you are for each
other.

To my friends who are HEARTBROKEN...

Heartbreaks last as long as you want and cut as
deep as you allow them to go. The challenge is not
how to survive heartbreaks but to learn from them.

To my friends who are NAIVE...

How to be in love: Fall but don't stumble, be
consistent but not too persistent, share and never
be unfair, understand and try not to demand, and
get hurt but never keep the pain.

To my friends who are POSSESSIVE...

It breaks your heart to see the one you love happy
with someone else but its more painful to know
the one you love is unhappy to you.

To my friends who are AFRAID TO CONFESS...

Love hurts when you break up with someone. It
hurts more when someone breaks up with you. But
love hurts the most when the person you love has
no idea how you feel.

To my friends who are STILL HOLDING ON...

A sad thing about life is when you meet someone
and fall in love, only to find out in the end that it
was never meant to be and that you have wasted
years on someone who wasn't worth it. If he isnt
worth it now, hes not going to be worth it a year or
10 years from now. Let go.

To ALL MY FRIENDS...

My wish for you is a man/woman whose love is
honest, strong, mature, never changing, uplifting,
protective, encouraging, rewarding, and unselfish.

2 comments:

~~DucKneSs~~ Says:
February 21, 2011 at 4:53 PM

I'm learning from them..though it seems like ages ago..tp betul la, as long as u allow them to be painful, they'll be painful..hurm..but to think its a happy experiences,never..LOL

Miss Chunky =) Says:
February 22, 2011 at 11:36 AM

there's ups and downs in relationship..it's a matter of time till u find the right person..always look at it in a positive way =)

Post a Comment